Microsoft Office 365 is an adaptable and cost-effective way to get a range of cloud based Office services. Office 365 gives flexibility to the user with cloud driven features, and provides all the familiar apps that you depend on for your business such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Access, and Outlook. It has the additional ability to access documents anytime and anyplace using the devices that you already have including desktop PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPads, and iPhones. (Please note: Publisher and Access are available on PC only). The dynamic set of cloud connected tools gives web-enabled access to e-mails and documents that can be shared and synced to ensure that colleagues can collaborate and businesses really can be connected 24/7, 365 days per year. So can you get latest office setup with office.com/setup?
Microsoft Office 365 platform legacy goes back to the past in October 2013, fiercely growing market competition forced to undergo major transformations and inclusion of new services. The Office platform is your core hub where you create, communicate, cooperate, and accomplish your finest output altogether. An office 365 service suit consists of multiple diversified product and services and the whole operation smoothly control and configured through a single online portal.
Your office app follows you everywhere you go and efficiently runs on all devices like desktop, tablet or smartphone. The deadly combination of Office 365, the internet and your device provides a seamless flow of productivity at your disposal always.
How do I setup my Office 365 services?
Once you have decided on the best fit bundle of Office 365, your current infrastructure needs to be reviewed to ensure that there are no areas that require corrective measures.
By taking the time to plan and prepare at this stage before setup begins, you are reducing the chance of any nasty surprises. Make sure you have:
- a list of all the users you want to have access to Office 365
- a method to communicate to employees their Office 365 user ID and password
- your domain name and information as to where it is registered and logging in information
- planned for e-mail downtime during setup if you are using Office 365 for your e-mail, or time your setup to cause minimum disruption to the business (Friday afternoon, so that downtime can occur over the weekend)
If you feel that that the setup and migration of your Office 365 services is beyond your technical skill, outsource to ensure a smooth migration.
To download & quick install office 365 follow these steps,
- Visit www.office.com/setup and sign-up with Microsoft account.
- Enter your unique product key and follow the given prompts on screen to redeem your product.
- Select install office 365 subscription and then next page click on Install.
- Choose 32 bit/ 64 bit as per your device and select the language you want.
- Click the Install button and the install begins.
- Whenever installation is finished system shows this phrase “You’re all set! Office is installed now”
Follow the instruction on screen and activate office 365 setup. If you need help regarding office 365 activation you can visit support website support.office.com or you can also connect with call dial office.com/setup 365 personal 1-300-190-431.